countdown clock

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 13: The Training begins!

Countdown to Judgement Day is all about my preparation for the Southern State and Master's National Bodybuilding Competitions in July.

On this blog I will report my progress, talk about training and my show diet as the weeks go on. It's not easy and as we all know, if it was, everyone would do it. So for now watch what I do and hopefully I'll inspire you to reach your goals. My goal is to get first place, yours may be to lose 40 lbs or gain 40 lbs and get jacked. Whatever is it we can do it together. I report my progress to you and you report to me. We talk about our struggles and in the end, come out on top.

If you're training for a competition blow up my Facebook Page with your progress as well. 

Here's pic of how I'm starting off.

Now watch and learn.

The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment